Things just got interesting.
Here's something you don't see every day—a checking account that acts like a savings account. But that's exactly what you get with our interest-earning Pathways Checking. But if that isn't astonishing enough in today's economy, take a look at all the other great features you'll get with Pathways:
- 1.500% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly fees
- A 0.500% APR** Consumer Loan rate reduction with a 0.500% APY increase on Share Certificates of Deposit
- Free VISA® Debit Card
- Surcharge-free ATM Network that includes over 30,000 CO-OP® and 20,000 MoneyPass® locations across the nation
- Free Online Banking with Unlimited Bill Pay
- Free Sprig® Mobile Banking
- No per-check fees
To open your Pathways Account, you'll need to:
- Be a RiverTrace member, 18 years of age or older
- Have 12 debit card (non-PIN) transactions clearing your account by the last business day of each month
- Have one direct deposit, automatic payment or Bill Pay transaction post and settle into your account by the last business day of each month
- Sign up to receive eStatements
- Have a minimum of two logins to Online Banking each month
The minimum initial deposit required to open this account is $25. There is a limit of one Pathways Checking account per member.
When you're ready to get started, you can enroll online or stop by the branch and we'll help you get going.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. If the requirements outlined above are not met in their entirety, the APY paid will be 0.100% for that cycle. All transactions referred to as "per month" or "monthly" must be posted within the monthly qualification cycle, which ends on the last business day of the month. The posting date may be later than the date of the transaction.
**APR=Annual Percentage Rate.