Relax. You've got it covered.
There’s a concept in the financial world called, "Paying Yourself First." It basically means putting away a little money after all your bills are paid to help build up your savings. The idea is that you won’t miss a few bucks here and there, but after awhile you've got really got some money accumulated.
That's exactly how our Vacation and Christmas Club Accounts work. By putting away a little money throughout the year, you'll have enough for a fantastic vacation or for holiday shopping when the time comes.
And it's super easy to do:
- You just need a minimum of $10 to start either or both accounts
- Either account can be opened at any time during the year
- Contributions may be made through payroll deduction, by automatic share transfer or by in-branch deposits
- Dividends are compounded and paid quarterly
- Funds are automatically transferred to your Share Savings account on May 25th for our Vacation Club Account and on October 31st for our Christmas Club Account (just in time for shopping season)
To determine how much you need to put away to reach your goal, stop in and see us and we'll help you Chart Your Path when we open the account(s). Or if you know how much you'd like to invest, you can enroll easily online.